For some reason, I did not take any photographs of the last four days in which we did the following:
- Attended a lovely birthday party Friday night for our friend/our kids’ friends’ mom. The girls played very well with the other kids and even asked me if their own next birthday parties could mirror this house party.
- Attended synagogue and made matzah covers from cloth and stickers
- Had a playdate with our pal, Marjane and played beautifully with her, giggling away
- Had a terrific Easter day brunch with our lovely friends
- Had a fun 3 hour trip to the nearby library to read every child’s book in sight and play with friends from preschool
And where are my pics to show from all this activity? Nowhere. Well, sometimes it’s nice to not be experiencing events from behind the camera lens. Happysad to return to work this morning. xo